Christmas is that occasion for which everyone waits the entire year. Decorating the Christmas tree and outside of the houses, making snowmen, and preparing a delicious feast and desserts, are huge fun for children and adults alike.
Now, while planning an outfit for a Christmas party is still easy, if you want to work out in Christmas special attire this time, then that might be a little hard. With the manufacturers bringing a huge Christmas gym clothing collection, you are bound to feel overwhelmed.
The Cutest Christmas Gym Outfit Ideas:
Don’t worry! To make things easy, this blog offers some of the cutest Christmas gym outfit ideas to you.
- High-waisted gym clothing is crazy popular nowadays. To show your love for Christmas, how about pairing green high-waisted workout shorts with a white performance t-shirt? Such a combination will be great for any intense activity.
- To step up your game, throw on a one-shoulder sports bra with a sheer mesh panel in red with Santa-printed form-fitting gym leggings. Whether you are lifting weights or engaged in squats, it will keep you cheerful, minus any signs of exhaustion.
- If you are into cut-outs and want something that you can smoothly combine with the occasion, then try a pair of snowman leggings that come with some light cut-outs here and there. For the top wear, you can go for a neutral color tank t-shirt.
- Looking for an outfit where you can appear both stylish as well as comfortable? Partner a full-sleeve cropped gym top featuring a fun Christmas quote with Capri leggings. In case you feel a little chilly, add an extra layer in the form of a red jacket. Before working out, if you want you can tie it around your waist.
- Simple doesn’t mean boring. If you prefer a minimalist style, you can wear an olive-green sweatshirt with matching gym joggers. Something in a knit material will add to the cozy factor.
What Not To Wear To The Gym:
There are certain things that you can consider ignoring.
- When it comes to the fabric, avoid clothing that is crafted out of 100% cotton as this material absorbs moisture and is slow to dry. Always keep in mind that gym clothing made out of spandex and polyester is the best.
- It’s better to avoid old shoes. They will not only ruin your Christmas special look but won’t be supportive as well during the workout sessions.
- Skip greasy lotions before a workout and perfumes with a too-strong smell. You don’t want people to give you awkward stares, do you?
- Even if it’s Christmas, accessorizing with funky or statement jewelry isn’t really a bright idea. You can instead opt for studs.
Credit : Source Post